Wednesday, December 11, 2013

An outpouring of love

On Sunday we announced to the facebook world that we have made the decision to adopt.  The outpouring of love and support was overwhelming!  All I can say is our Mei Mei will be loved beyond what her little mind will be able to understand.  

It's still a long way off before we will be able to have her home with us and she already is loved by so many. 

Because we are in a waiting period I feel like I twiddle my thumbs and just want to do more but I don't know what to do.  So I go on Pinterest and look up stuff on adoption until my Origami Owl start up pack comes in and I can dive into that for my Mei Mei.  And I pray a lot!  I know God never gets tired of hearing us talk to him, however if He did I would be that annoying child who never shuts up.  LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment