Monday, December 1, 2014

Some Unexpected News

So earlier last week I received an email from my family coordinator that had encouraged us to talk to anyone interested in adopting to give her a call.  Come to find out there are more kids who need adoption than they have adoptive parents.  

I wrote my FC and asked her what that meant for us.  She told me that my original estimated time frame of 12 months has been pushed up to 6 from our LID date!!!!  That means we are looking at getting our referral around early March instead of September.  

After we receive our referral and say yes to it then we head into more paperwork and hopefully short after bring our baby girl home. 

So we have about 6 months to fund raise and sell Origami and Jamberry  like crazy so I apologize in advance if I annoy you. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment