Thursday, February 20, 2014

We're Having a Baby!

It's Official we're having a baby!!!  Just got the call from our Adoption Agency today where they informed us that we have been accepted into the China program!  

I was and am elated!  I
 cried my eyes out to the lady on the phone (poor girl) and thanked her probably a million times.  

What was also very neat to experience is when I called home to share the information my children's reactions.  

Isaac: REALLY?  No..... REALLY?!  Oh, YES!!!!!  
Jacob: Yay, yay, yay, yay, yay!

I had to tell Jordan to explain to them that it didn't mean we were bringing her home today.  I can't wait to walk through the airport and see their faces when they finally get to meet her.

So tonight I spend most of my time working on the mound of paperwork that was emailed to me so hopefully I can drop it in the mail tomorrow.  

Here's to the next steps of my journey to Mei Mei. 

No comments:

Post a Comment