Monday, February 3, 2014

Phase 1 - Application Process

So I have had about 75% of our application filled out and ready to go, tonight I filled in a little bit more, and hopefully by next week it will be completely filled out and ready to submit.  I'm so stinking excited I can hardly stand it.  

So for those of you wondering what the application process consists of here it is in a nutshell.

  • Submit Online Application
  • Upload a Family Photo
  • Submit the "Letter of Request"
  • Submit the Processing Fee
But first before I can submit my online application I have to sign up with a Home Study agency, this phone call will be made tomorrow.  Then I will know more about what all of that consist's of and what we are required to do through them.  I know one thing we have to do is have some kind of "adoption training".  I'm really interested in what that will all entail and how much I will learn that its exciting.  

I can't wait to be able to post my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment