Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Preliminary application

Yesterday I received our packet from Bethany services.  I was exhilarated and nervous all at the same time.  Could this be true, is this really happening.  It all seems like a dream. We talked to the boys last night about adopting and both were super excited.  Jacob kept asking when we were going to get it.  I had to remind him that the child is a "she" not an "it".  Isaac was super excited, he said, "I just want to hold the baby."  It was super sweet and such a relief that both boys are on board.

Today at work I prayed for God's will, His direction, and guidance, and that if adopting is in His plans for our lives, our family, and for a child overseas that we don't even know yet that He would show His favor.

When I got home today from work I filled out the preliminary application, Jordan finished it off for me, and then I submitted it.

Now we wait....

God reveal yourself in this, let your will be done.  Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment